Will definitely be giving this a try
- One boxed chocolate cake mix (with water, oil and eggs to make according to package)
- One (8 oz) container of Cool Whip
- One (7 oz) container of Jet Puffed Marshmallow fluff
- One tub of ready-made chocolate frosting
- About 25 ripe strawberries.
- Make cake according to box and bake in 2- 8 or 9 inch round pans.
- Cool cakes, trim off tops to level each cake and cut each cake into two layers
- Mix Cool Whip and marshmallow fluff together until smooth.
- Spoon frosting into bowl and heat for about 30 seconds in microwave. Stir. It should be a hot fudge consistency.
- Wash and slice strawberries lengthwise (I used an egg slicer to make this easier).
- Place one layer of cake on serving plate. Spread with a bit of melted frosting and…
View original post 91 more words